Thursday, September 03, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Eight

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yup... day camp was good. We made maracas out of water bottles (not unlike the ones I drew with 'Venezuelan Pumpkin Man'), but I think I brought home one that some other kid made, and not mine. Whatever, it's all good.

So, today is Daddy's birthday. Unfortunately for him, due to circumstances beyond his control, he had to stay late at work, AGAIN. None of us can really say he had a very happy birthday, actually. So, Mommy and I decided to cheer him up by bringing presents and birthday food to the office for him. He really seemed to appreciate it - and he loved the fact that Mommy blowtorched creme brulee in his office.

On the way home, I began a continuous stream-of-consciousness monologue that didn't end until we got home. I'm sure it must've entertained all the people on the subway and on the bus... but I was like a spastic, constantly moving, chatterbox of a lunatic!

Listening to: Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!