Friday, September 04, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Nine

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, today was the last day of Day Camp, which was kinda sad. Mommy sent me in there with cookies for everyone, so that was kinda awesome for one and all. I think I saw one kid steal another kid's glasses (or something), or so I claim.

Once that was all said and done, Mommy and I had a pretty dull afternoon. I played and hung out on my swing, and Mommy tidied and took it kinda easy. Meanwhile, Daddy (who had in interesting day at work) was held hostage by a brutal subway logjam, so I went with Gammy and Grandpa to pick him up form the office.

Once we got home, Mommy and Daddy and I went to a sushi restaurant for some dinner. Not only did I finish my entree before Daddy even got his appetizer - but I ate that and HIS entree, too! Then we did some shopping for video games and my very first Blu-Ray movie.

Listening to: Mew - No More Stories Are Told Today I'm Sorry They Washed Away No More Stories The World Is Grey I'm Tired Let's Wash Away


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!