Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Seven

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was off to Day Camp this morning, where I had another fun session of running, jumping, playing, snacking, crafting, and singing. They even opened the little pool up, and I got to go for a swim - even though the September chills have kinda set in a bit prematurely. I demonstrated to all the other kids how I can put my head underwater and hold my breath.

Mommy got to see Richard and Lucie today, which was nice - afterwards, she picked me up from Day Camp and brought me home. She was kinda tired and feeling a little 'off' - I helped take care of her and let her doze a bit. I made sure to bring her water to keep her hydrated.

After Daddy came home, we had ham sandwiches for dinner (he's been craving a ham sandwich for weeks, so since it's his birthday...) and then drove out to the outdoor mall to buy some books. I got to stay up past my bedtime! Woo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!