Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Six

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yessir, it was back to day camp today! I had a great time... I played with some of the kids, befriended more counsellors, made one heck of an awesome necklace made of pasta for Mommy, had my snack, played some games, and sang songs. I was really hungry by the time I got home.

I had a nice, quiet afternoon with Mommy... I played and drew some amazingly awesome pictures while Mommy tidied and stuff. After Daddy came home from work, I drew this mind-blowing picture of an indignant-looking man with a jack o' lantern for a head and a Venezuelan outfit (complete with maracas) for a body. Daddy loves it!

We all went for a nice walk around the block... I rode my bike, but was having a hard time keeping my eyes forward. I just wanna talk and talk and talk!

But anyway, yeah - Venezuelan Pumpkin Man sure is awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!