Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School!

[As transcribed by Daddy}

It was a pretty big day today... my very first day of school. After a nice, average morning (with the additional presence of Daddy, who took a vacation day from work to celebrate this special day and provide emotional support for Mommy), Mommy packed up my little dinosaur backpack, prepared me a snack, and walked with me over to the school for kindergarten!

I ran into my friend Clare from playschool and befriended some of the other kids in the schoolyard before school even started. We all lined up out in front of the school, and when the bell rang Mrs. Bartlett led us inside... and that was that!

My first day of school was fun. We made three crafts, went to the gym and played a game where we exercised and moved to some music, we played in the classroom with toys and stuff, and had a snack. If school is like this for the next twenty years - I am all in!

The rest of the day was good. My folks picked me up from school, and then Mommy went to the farmer's market, so Daddy and I stayed home and played inside and outside. After dinner, we went to the outdoor mall to do some book shopping. I can't wait to go back to kindergarten tomorrow!

Incidentally, John is my favourite Beatle.

Listening to: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!