Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Sick Day!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up really early with stuffed-up sinuses and an adorably froggy voice. I slept in Mommy and Daddy's bed last night due to the activity upstairs, banishing Daddy to the living room couch... once Mommy and I were up, we had a regular morning and didn't bother waking Daddy up. I was running a slight fever, so Mommy called the school and told them I wouldn't be in. My first ever sick day!

We all had a pretty easy day, and waited for it to rain outside. We watched TV, did a lot of snuggling, worked in my workbooks, read some books, and took a nice excursion to the bookstore, where we got some fun new books and a nice hot tea.

Mommy made us all a delicious chicken soup for dinner, but by then I was pretty tired and still sick. I went to bed a little bit early, which was nice.

Listening to: Jim O'Rourke - The Visitor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!