Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Foreshortening

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up to find Mommy exercising in the living room - she worked out so hard that she almost destroyed herself. Despite this, the two of us managed to take the bus to the local market and cart home a load of apples (she's gotta make some pies for Becky's wedding on the weekend).

We had an early lunch and then took Basil to the vet - the other day he had some sort of seizure, so the vet gave him a thorough checkout. He seems fine, so we'll see what the test results say.

I had a pretty good day at school - we went to the library AND the gym today. On the way home, Mommy and I walked with my friend Cheyenne and her dad... we stopped at the flower store and got a flower and a little pumpkin. Once we got home, I drew an amazing picture of Superman and Batman and get this - I used foreshortening to depict Superman walking towards the viewer. My parents' minds are officially blown.

After Daddy came home from work, we went to the grocery store and bought a whole lot of popsicles!

Listening to: プレイステーション3専用ソフト「塊魂トリビュート」オリジナル・サウンドトラック かたまりたけし


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Let Basil know I'm sending him positive vibes! No more weird seizures!

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!