Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Growly Flutterboard

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept alone in my bed all night - at no point did I join my folks in bed, which is rare (but welcome). It was pouring with rain and howling with wind outside - Mommy and I hid in the house from the crazy weather. In the afternoon it was time for school, so Mommy and I carefully made our way there... I wore my rainboots and got to splash in the puddles.

The only real news from school (I never mentioned that I did the Terry Fox Run last week) was that I growled at Mrs. Bartlett at one point. Mommy picked me up, we went home and did some baking and hallowe'en decorating, and then we went to my swim class!

I had a great time with the other kids at swimming, and got to use a flutterboard in the pool. Our neighbour from up the street gave Mommy and I a lift home - Daddy was late coming home from work (first day back from vacation, man), but once he was home, we played video games together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!