Saturday, September 12, 2009

It was the Best of Blog, it was the Worst of Blog

[As transcribed by Daddy]

...and today was my second-ever day of school. Once again, I had a really good time, and stuck pretty close to my friend Claire (and I even got to see my old friend Molly from swimming class). There were more crafts, a bigger class (I'm in a Junior Kindergarten / Senior Kindergarten split class, so today we had the whole batch assembled), more playing, and them some drama in the playground where this one kid wouldn't really share the playground equipment. I may have gotten pushed by a kid at some point as well. Aside from that, though - it was a great day.

Mommy and I made some really fancy cookies, watched a little bit of television, one of my DVDs, and played outside a little bit. Mommy made a pretty awesome meatloaf for dinner... which, unfortunately, I threw up all over Cinnamon Bunny in the middle of the night. He got a ride in the washer and dryer, I got to have a bath and then watch Daddy play video games before falling back to sleep.

I'll end with a quote - upon hearing yesterday's blog entry recited this morning, I commented "It was the best of blog, it was the worst of blog."

Listening to: HEALTH - Get Color


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!