Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Pre-K Meeting

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy seeded the back yard today, which really kinda perplexed me - how was I gonna walk to my swing, or the sandbox that I've only used, like, four times this year? Mommy tried to explain to me how to avoid all the muddy parts and not mess up the seeds, but I still ended up wandering into the house with muddy grass-seed-ridden shoes.

Mommy wasn't really up for playing with me today, which I was okay with... but when Daddy came home from work early with an illness closely resembling the flu and wasn't up for playing with me - well, THEN I was annoyed. What a ripoff.

My folks and I went over to the local school to have a pre-kindergarten meeting with Mrs. Bartlett, my soon-to-be-teacher. While they took notes and learned about the school, I played, and didn't really wanna leave. I even drew her a picture!

After dinner, we went and did the grocery shopping. Daddy was like a sick, achy, miserable grocery-buying zombie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!