Sunday, September 27, 2009

Prince Pippin III of Mexico

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all slept in this morning! How awesome. Anyway, it was pretty gray and dreary outside... our lofty plans to take a fantastic walk in the woods was scuppered. However, we did manage to head down to the beaches after some lunch to run some errands. First off, I couldn't mind any of my toy cars, so we went to the toy store to buy some new ones. Daddy and I sat outside for a while on the curb and I told him the story of Prince Pippin III of Mexico (Just "Pip" to his friends).

We got caught in a light rainstorm after visiting the bookstore, and then it was off to the butcher's before heading home, where Daddy and I played cars and then a bunch of video games together.

Mommy made us a lovely dinner, I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's to visit some dinner guests of theirs, and then my folsk put me to bed. Let's hope the weather is better tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!