Saturday, September 05, 2009

Putting Myself to Bed

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As soon as Daddy was up (Mommy and I let him sleep in a bit today, seeing as how he had the day off), we all drove to that healthy food market place, where Mommy got some baking materials and I got an awesome plastic spider from a vending machine. When we came home, we had some lunch, I played video games with Daddy, and then whined and complained for the rest of the afternoon while my folks tidied the house!

My folks finally managed to get me away from the television with a chance to play in the sprinkler, and then we all went for a nice walk to the drug store to pick up some odds, some ends, popsicles, and some chicken wings.

I got so messy from the chicken wings that I asked for a bath, and once I was out of the bath, I pretty much put myself to bed (even though it was, like, 45 minutes before my bedtime). Weird!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!