Sunday, September 06, 2009

Red Wings Fan

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I made a quick run as soon as possible to the butcher's for some supplies this morning - but only after going to the Brickworks farmer's market, parking illegally, and then realizing we forgot to bring money.

In the afternoon, Daddy and I played video games - I beat Daddy at a game of Hockey when I played as my new favourite team, the Red Wings - and then Daddy and I played outside and went for a long walk to the drug store for some more odds and ends.

People started arriving for a nice birthday party for Daddy in the later afternoon... I got to see a whole big bunch of his work friends, and was glad to have their attention! I talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked! I talked all through dinner, through more video games, through some playing in my room with Kristin, and right up until bedtime. And even then, I didn't really go to bed - I just kept talking away in my room until I heard Kristin and Jim leave.

Listening to: Freeland - Cope


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!