Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Sound of Sniffles

[As transcribed by Daddy]

'twas a quiet day today - a silence interrupted by the sound of my sniffles, which I think I've finally caught from my ill father. I did some work in my workbooks, had a small lunch, and then went to school.

School is awesome - I've deemed it to by my very favourite thing. Today I made friends with a boy named Amarion and layed with my friend Clair a lot. We made another traffic light craft and were visited by Mr. Sheffle, who told us 'the questions'. I don't remember what the questions were, but they were important. We had a story about a monkey and learned about determining the date.

Afterwards, Mommy and I went to the drug store and I got a snack. Apparently, part of my brain went missing on the way, because I completely spaced on ever having eaten lunch and kept asking Mommy for my lunch.

I'm ridiculously excited that Nana is coming over tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!