Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Talking Mommy into a Pumpkin

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the local farmer's market today - it was a pretty awesome visit, because (a) the sweet potato lady was selling gluten free muffins, (b) we ran into our friends Carol and Jacqueline, and (c) as soon as we got there a pumpkin caught my eye, and I talked Mommy into buying it. So, now we have a pumpkin!

Once we got home, I had lunch, got food all over myself, changed my wardrobe, and then went to kindergarten. Today we went to the gym, did some crafts, and went to the library - where I got to hear a story about a chicken.

Mommy and Gammy came and got me from school - as soon as we got home, I was, like, desperate for dinner. Daddy came home from work and I showed him all of the awesome robots I drew during the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!