Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Tea Party with Nana

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I spent the better part of the morning with Mommy, Nana, and Jim - we had breakfast and lunch, sat around outside, played games and drew pictures and stuff. Daddy starts a 10-day-run of not having to be at work, which is awesome. He got to sleep in a bit and then draw some pictures with me.

Mommy and Daddy walked me to school today - I had another great day of crafting, playing inside and outside, snacking, and hearing nice stories. Mommy and Nana came to pick me up when I was all done, and then Nana and I had a little tea party in the afternoon. Jim even sat on the couch and watched children's television with me!

We all joined Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee for a massive dinner of takeout Greek food, which was really good. After some lovely dessert, I was off to bed! Another full day accomplished.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!