Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Dollars and an Ostrich Egg

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I were cutting out and attaching new fall leaves onto the big tree painted on the wall in my bedroom when Nana and Jim arrived from Virginia! I was so happy and excited to see them - they even brought me a bunch of cool presents and a huge actual for real ostrich egg! I intend to hatch it.

I had kindergarten in the afternoon, which was a blast - we went to the gym again, and I was assigned my first-ever homework, which I'm actually extremely excited to do! On the way home from school, Nana bought me a scratch ticket. I won two dollars!

In the evening we all joined Gammy and Grandpa for a very very delicious dinner. Not only did I get completely covered in rib sauce, but I practically fell asleep (must've been all the excitement) midway through. A few hours after going to bed, however, my parents left the house to run some errands, only to find me crashed on the living room couch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!