Friday, October 02, 2009

1th

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It finally happened today - Mrs. Bartlett asked ME to be the official helper at school today. I've been waiting for that to happen for weeks!

The teacher's helper's responsibilities are many. I had to hand out snacks to my classmates, I had to take the blue folder (attendance?) to the counter down the hall (the main office), and I had to mark the day's date on the board - according to me, it was the "1th" (pronounced "oneth") of October.

Actually, since it was Cool Uncle Gareth's 30th birthday, Mommy and Daddy and I sent a singing telegram (in the form of a gorilla wearing a tutu) to his big art opening today in New York. Mommy and Daddy and I were shopping at the local outdoor mall when we got the notification from Uncle Gareth that it was really funny and well received. It was almost as fun as getting to be there ourselves.

If anyone reading this in the Metropolitan New York area ever needs a singing telegram, Daddy would like to strongly recommend Preppygrams - they were really awesome.

Listening to: Patrick Wolf - The Bachelor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!