Thursday, October 15, 2009

25x Bright Pink

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was average and decent up until a certain point - school was pretty great, and my new friend Cody was pretty much glued to me throughout. We made some apple art, and that's great in my book.

When I got home, Mommy made me the first part of this year's Halloween costume... my Batman mask! It was so awesome, and I was so happy to wear it and show it off - but then things ramped up a notch when my pink leotard and pink tights coincidentally arrived. Mommy put together an awesome black cape, and soon my Halloween costume was another step closer to being complete! I ran all over the place dressed as 'Pink Batman' (we still need to do the insignia, shorts, gloves, and belt) ... I don't know that my Grandparents have ever seen me so excited! The leotard and tights are so bright pink I've identified that as "25x bright pink".

Daddy came home from work - I jumped out at him and yelled "DADDY!" as soon as he came in the door, giving him something resembling a heart attack. I modeled my costume for him - my folks had a tough time convincing me to take it off.

Halloween is gonna be so awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!