Sunday, October 18, 2009

Abigail and Emily

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I got up pretty early today and headed out for our long road trip to Brockport, New York at about 9:30. It only took us an hour to get to the border... where we stayed for close to another hour. I started crying after a while, because I was afraid that "the light was never going to change".

A third hour later we arrived at Brockport to pick up Papa at Mommy's Uncle Johnny's house. We had a fantastic visit and an awesome pizza lunch with Mommy's various cousins and their kids - including Abigail and Emily, who I haven't seen for two years. The three of us played and played drew pictures and played, and had an amazing time! I really didn't want to leave - they were go great.

I snoozed for part of the (relatively quick) ride back to Toronto, which kinda messed up my system at bedtime. I don't think I was asleep until after 11... but also because I'm just so pumped to have Papa over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!