Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alice Sanderson

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy had a pretty bad headache, so I frequently hugged her until she felt better. Our landlords hired some roofers to fix the roof, and the unexpected sound of all the construction kinda made me nervous about going upstairs.

Mommy took me to class in the afternoon, and that was nice - we got to hear some Halloween stories, and I got a proof of my class picture back. I played with Adrienne on the playground afterwards, and got to see Cody on the way home!

The two of us had a pretty nice afternoon of french fries and apples, and we completely re-decorated the living room with jack-o-lantern's and candles and stuff... but I reminded Mommy that I had a swimming class when it was too late - we missed the class entirely. I was pretty mad. Daddy came home from work and took me out to pick up some dinner, and I told him all about it.

We all ate dinner and watched Jeopardy! - I was disappointed that the host wasn't introduced as 'Alice Sanderson.' I honestly thought that was his name.

Listening to: Kings of Convenience - Declaration of Dependence


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!