Friday, October 09, 2009

Fall Fair

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I visited with my grandparents and the Nixons before joining my Mommy for some morning cartoons, video games, and a whole lot of baking for today's Fall Fair at school. It's official: Mommy made what had to be the best frosting ever made. It's so amazing it deserves its own box on the periodic table of elements.

Mommy took me to school after lunch, and dropped off our baked goods for the big bake sale. I had a nice time at school, but had an even better time at the big fair! Mommy, Gammy, and Aunt Wendy came to get me after school - at the fair, I painted a pumpkin, ate some snacks, got a balloon, and played on the bouncy castle and stuff.

Mommy and I came home after we did a lot of playing - I had something of a meltdown when it came time to clean my room. Eventually I calmed down... by then, Daddy was home from work, and we went back to the fair before picking up some dinner.

Listening to: Air - Love 2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!