Monday, October 05, 2009

Batman Boots

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Not much happened this morning... while Daddy slept in, I went from television to computer to grandparents to television to computer to toys. No big whup. We weren't sure what to do for lunch, so... we decided to head out for a bite.

We found a great little place (not to be confused with the awesome editing house Daddy sometimes works with who is also awesome) not too far from us that had a decent menu for people like me who gotta go without wheat and milk... we'll definately go back there, too. I drew some cool pictures before eating my food (which was served to me in the form of a happy face).

We all really really wanted to go apple picking or for a hike, but the rain wouldn't let us - so we drove out to Vaughan and tracked down a pair of awesome boots for my Halloween Batman costume. Afterwards, Daddy got video games and I helped Mommy pick out a scented candle.

The drive home was good, but Mommy gets annoyed when we reach the part in Daddy's 'top 1000 favourite songs' playlist that consists mainly of Ben Folds and Moe Berg tracks.

Listening to: Karen O and The Kids - Where The Wild Things Are Original Motion Picture Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!