Thursday, October 01, 2009

Battlescars

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, I helped Mommy finish the skirt she was sewing for me - Cinnamon Bunny and Annabell helped too. It's a pretty awesome skirt! She also made me a dress to wear at Becky's wedding on the weekend. I also renewed my nail-biting deal (I stop biting my nails, I get a new toy).

I pulled an awesome faceplant in the middle of the street on the way to school this afternoon, scraping my lip, my nose, and my knee. Once I got to school, I showed my wounds off to everyone and anyone! Once again, I stuck pretty closely to Cheyenne during the day.

Mommy took me to the mall after school... I didn't really feel like shopping, and only wanted snacks. I was kinda whiny and complained in all the clothing stores, except for H&M, where I spilled popcorn all over the floor. After some bubble tea, we took the subway home... Daddy (who had a crazy day of his own) picked us up at the subway station.

Cool Uncle Gareth turns 30 tomorrow! Happy Birthday!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!