Sunday, October 04, 2009

Becky's Wedding

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Daddy and I got all prettied up and drove out to Rockwood, Ontario to attend the long-anticipated wedding of our friends Becky and Jason! The ceremony was lovely, and the weather was agreeable - once Daddy finished taking the family photos, the rain started, so we all moved inside.

It was a good thing that none of us really ate any lunch (how Daddy functioned without coffee is a mystery), because I grazed on wedding food from about 2:30 to 6:00, stopping only to sit under the dinner table to draw pictures and to ask Becky for a tour of her gorgeous farmhouse. I was such a good kid - I really made my family proud.

All of the sweet potato pie started hitting my brain late in the day, so it was time to head home - the sunset and rainbows were so beautiful that Daddy started kicking himself for leaving the wedding without taking more photos! Believe it or not, but I was asking for dinner before we even got home (despite all that food).

Listening to: Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!