Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bored Batman

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Mommy and Papa and I went to the market. We had a pretty good time - I got a muffin and some cauliflower and cucumbers. After we came home and had some lunch, Papa got a pretty bad headache. He hung back while Mommy took me to school. Cody wasn't in today, and I went to the library. Other than that, things were normal.

I was bored in the afternoon (Papa was watching TV) - I played some video games and played on my swing, read some library books, worked in my phonics book, and had some dinner. Daddy was at work late, but made it home just in time to say good-night to me before I went to sleep (I also got to run around in my Batman costume, which was great).

Meanwhile, congrats to my good friend Jim, who won a Gemini award today! And... R.I.P., Gramps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!