Monday, October 26, 2009

Canada's Wonderland


Dino-go-round
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Alrighty, so this morning I eagerly awaited my big surprise... as soon as we were all up and the laundry was finished, we picked up a gluten-free pizza and drove off to my surprise - Canada's Wonderland! I've never been there before, so I didn't really know what to expect, but was really impressed.

I went on a bunch of easy, four-year-old-friendly rides, and really liked all of the special autumn and Halloween-themed stuff, like the treasure map, the free pirate costume stuff, mazes, and playgrounds. The line-ups were pretty short, and the weather was really co-operative. I should add that I went on the Ghoster Coaster and absolutely hated it, and told anyone who would listen this fact. It was too fast and had too many ups-and-downs, but have vowed to try again when I'm eight.

I really didn't want to go, but you could tell I was flagging - all the excitement had me pretty tired and moody. We picked up some dinner at the supermarket, came home, and I actually hit the sack a little early.

Listening to: Sufjan Stevens - The BQE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!