Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Canapés and Candy Corn

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market today! I was really looking forward to eating a chocolate muffin and getting to use the strawberry-shaped shopping bag Becky gave us as a Wedding favour. I carried cucumbers and mushrooms in it until they got too heavy.

I harassed Mom about lunch on the way home, so she made me a ham / cheese / cucumber canapé. School was good today... I got to play with my friends Grace, Cheyenne, Grace's friend Olivia, Claire, and Omarion (but he didn't really wanna play with me).

Mommy and I had a lovely walk home, and then made an enormous batch of homemade candy corn! Oven sheet after oven sheet of sweet, glorious candy corn.

Guess what I wanted to eat instead of my dinner tonight?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!