Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dinosaurs with Cocoa

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy spent the better part of the day baking pies for Becky's wedding tomorrow... meanwhile, I had a pretty low-key morning of trying to watch television on the internet without permission. What can I say - I love cartoons!

Mommy took me to school in the afternoon... it was pretty wet and rainy outside, so there wasn't much playground action. Mommy thought it was cute how Mr. Sheffle and I greeted each other. We had a pretty nice afternoon - I got to have a hot cocoa, which for some reason I associate with watching dinosaur DVDs, so I did.

Daddy had a busy and important day at work, so he was home a little bit late... but he felt inclined to buy me some new books, so no sweat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!