Saturday, October 31, 2009

Eight Princesses and a Pink Batman

{As transcribed by Daddy]

It was awesome - this morning I made some scones, watched some TV, ate some lunch, played Dominoes, and put on my costume and wore it to school!

At school, there were mostly various Princesses (2 Belles, A Snow White, a Cinderella, a Sleeping Beauty, a Tinkerbell, some miscellaneous Princesses) a Witch, Hanna Montana, a Mouse, and me - PINK BATMAN. We had a costume parade (inside the school - it was raining pretty hard today). One other kid dressed up as Michael Jackson, and that was awesome. Daddy's very first memory of school was this day - Junior Kindergarten Halloween. So, that's kinda full-circle-ish.

Mommy and I made a few stops on the way home, and carved some awesome looking pumpkins in the afternoon. We watched some TV, I drew some pictures, and Daddy took Mommy and I to the outdoor mall after dinner. I got a new book. Mommy tried to read it to me at bedtime, but I stayed up late - I would. Not. Go. To. Sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!