Thursday, October 08, 2009

Floating Striped Therizinosaur & A Kite

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice, quiet morning - I played video games online (I've discovered a song I really really love) and drew a pretty awesome picture of myself flying a kite, wondering why there's a giant striped therizinosaur flying above me.

I had a nice afternoon at school, too - I played with Cheyenne a lot. here's a sandbox in the classroom that's fun... today Mommy asked me which of the students did the most talking in class, and I confirmed that it's me.

The Nixons were over visiting Gammy and Grandpa, and that was great - I got to hang out with them after dinner as Mommy and Daddy had to run some errands. Tomorrow's weather is (finally) supposed to be pretty good - here's hoping!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!