Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grace Attack

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early again this morning - Mommy and I drew some really amazing pictures after Daddy went to his last day at Grey (I was worried that he didn't take coffee with him). School was okay - I reportedly did the same old stuff I do every day, but I made special note that I got to eat my applesauce at the drawing table. This was a big deal, apparently.

Mommy picked me up after school and took me down to the beaches to do some shopping. We went to the butcher, the bookstore, and the toy store - to encourage me not biting my nails, I got a new toy of my choosing. Oh - and Mommy stepped in dog poop.

We were a little late coming home, and ran into my friend Grace from school on the way. As soon as she saw me, she gave me an amazing sneak-attack bear hug! When Daddy came home from work, we tried to cheer him up (he's gonna miss his work friends) with some pasta!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!