Friday, October 23, 2009

Grandparents Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was still a little bit emotional and prone to over-reactions to little things... probably because today was the day Papa went back to the States. But before that, we made sure we got a pretty fun day under our belts.

Daddy (who was working from home today) took Mommy and Papa and I to the local restaurant, where we had a nice meal. Then we all walked me to school - I said good-bye to Papa, and had a great day at kindergarten.

Mommy and Daddy were off taking Papa to the airport in Buffalo, so Gammy and Grandpa picked me up. I had a decent afternoon with them - we played video games, did my homework together, and ate a whole bunch of dinner. My folks were home from Buffalo late in the evening, just in time to put me to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!