Monday, October 19, 2009

Internet Star

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early this morning, and hung out with Papa first thing - Mommy and I made some delicious scones for breakfast, and I even visited my Grandparents (I'm not all that interested in watching sports with Papa all day).

After Daddy got up and we all had some lunch, the bunch of us loaded into the car and drove back out to the Apple Orchard - we walked all over the place, picked a couple of bags full of apples, chose several pumpkins from the pumpkin patch to take home, and then - get this - I was recognized by a lady at the orchard, who saw me on this blog!

After a quick stop for sausage rolls at the store, we all drove home again in the afternoon - I slept pretty deeply in the car as we drove through the city, avoiding highway traffic. I was grumpy once I woke up, but cheered up when it was time for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!