Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little Lines

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I helped Mommy make pancakes for breakfast, and had something of an emotional morning (we think its because I'm sad that Papa has to go back to South Carolina tomorrow... I've had a great visit with him). I watched the first half of a movie with Papa, had some lunch, and went to school in the rain.

Class was good - on the way home I saw Cheyenne standing on a faraway street corner and I called out to her to say hello - I think the entire neighbourhood heard me. Once we got home, Papa and I finished my movie, and I ate apples.

After Daddy got home from work, we all went over to Gammy and Grandpa's for dinner - we had ribs and some fish fillets that Papa brought from the south... although I had some trouble with the "little lines" I kept pulling out of the fish. Apparently they're bones.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!