Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Cinnamon Bunny

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After tossing and turning in bed with my folks last night (ensuring that Daddy only got 30 minutes sleep), I hung out with my Grandparents and Aunt Wendy in the morning. She and I played a bunch of video games together - I finally returned home when it was time for lunch.

School was good today - I came home with a box full of chocolate bars to sell. I asked Mommy if today is Thanksgiving, because all day today people kept saying "Happy Thanksgiving!" to me. Mommy explained that it's because people won't see me again until after Thanksgiving... I'm just finding it all pretty confusing. I wished every person I saw on the way home a 'Happy Thanksgiving!'

I had a snack and watched a movie - eventually I learned that Daddy came home from work early and had crashed in bed for several hours. I wanted to help Gammy with dinner, but no dice - I came downstairs and drew an awesome picture of Cinnamon Bunny holding hands with "Mrs. Cinnamon Bunny".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!