Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Night Time is the Right Time...

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, unable to locate Cinnamon Bunny, so I woke Mommy up - the two of us found him and then went to sleep in my room. Mommy didn't exactly sleep well, so she caught up on some naps during the day. Due to that and the confusion over what day it was (yesterday being a holiday Monday), we all totally forgot about the farmer's market!

I went to school in the afternoon and had a nice time - we had a substitute librarian, and I brought home a book about dinosaurs. In the playground I suffered my very first schoolyard injury - I fell off the monkey bars while I was playing with Cheyenne. I'm not hurt or anything, but I got to watch a movie to make me feel better.

After Daddy came home from work and we had a great dinner, Mommy and Daddy and I went to Best Buy to pick up some stuff. The days are getting shorter, which made me really excited to be out at night... "the night time is the right time", Daddy taught me, and "the morning time is the boring time", I added.

Listening to: Crooked Fingers - Fortune / Forfeit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!