Friday, October 16, 2009

Picture Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

In the middle of the night, I woke up my parents in another search for Cinnamon Bunny... I crawled into bed with them, so Mommy went to sleep in my bed. In the morning I was so happy to see her I squealed at her and woke her up!

Today was picture day at school. Now... anyone who visits this blog knows that I'm already the most photographed kid in the world, so no big whup. Therefore, they gave me permission to make a funny face or a silly pose when it was time for my school portrait... but I chose to just smile and look nice. Sometimes my folks are too silly for their own good.

I was happy to come home and do my homework immediately - Mommy made me some delicious dinner, and then I chose to have a bath instead of watching television before bed. Daddy had his big going away party after work, so I didn't see him tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!