Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reminding Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning with Mommy and Papa - we all tried to play the fishing game that Uncle Johnny gave me back in Brockport, but unfortunately the battery didn't work. Anyway, after lunch Mommy and Papa walked me to school, where I hung out with Cody - while I was there, Mommy and Papa tracked down the right battery.

Mommy picked me up and brought me home, where I played my new fishing game and reminded Mommy (with five minutes remaining) that I had a swimming class! We rushed and got there just in time, and I had a lovely swimming lesson.

When we got home, Daddy (who had his first day at his new job) took Mommy and Papa and I to a restaurant of my choosing - sushi! We sat at the cooking table - it was a great show, but I finished my small meal quickly and got pretty bored and really tired. We came home after a quick stop at the bookstore, and I was out like a light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!