Sunday, October 25, 2009

Scuppered Surprise

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had your average Saturday morning of cartoons, cereal, video games, and grandparents, and eventually I got to have some lunch. The plan today was for my parents to surprise me with a trip to Canada's Wonderland (er, I don't know this, but my Daddy does, and he's the one writing this blog entry, so...) but the weather report called for rain.

Of course, the rain never really came, and we all TOTALLY could have gone to Canada's Wonderland. Buuut, we didn't know that - instead we drove out to Markham, where Daddy picked up a CD, Mommy and I bought bags of baking goods in bulk, and then we went to the big craft store and got all kinds of odds and ends for my Hallowe'en costume, some books, and a tea.

We had a nice drive home, stopped at another bookstore, headed home, had some dinner, and worked on my Hallowe'en costume some more. Tomorrow we'll take a look at the weather and see if we an do Canada's Wonderland, or go to hamster's funeral.

Listening to: Osso - Run Rabbit Run


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!