Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shenaniganny

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was crazy today. This morning Mommy caught me trying to vault off of the coffee table and onto the couch while watching cartoons. I couldn't sit still! It was insane!

School today was really good... Mrs. Bartlett showed us all how to carve a pumpkin (something I'm already pretty familiar with, thankyouverymuch) and we all got to dip our hands inside and scoop out pumpkin guts. Mommy came and got me afterwards, and I uncontrollably splashed in all of the puddled along the way.

Mommy accidentally (long story) made me an early dinner, and then Daddy took us all to the all to buy some clothes. He and I got some bubble tea, which did not make me any less spastic and full of shenanigans.

Listening to: Tegan And Sara - Sainthood


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!