Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Simultaneous Meat Pie Cravings


Apple Picking / Apple Eating
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy kinda took it easy this morning and slept in a bit, so I took it upon myself to bother the neighbours and play video games and stuff (for probably longer than I should have). The bunch of us had glorious oodles of leftover Thanksgiving food for lunch, and then we decided to go for a drive this holiday Monday.

We made our way back to Orchalaw Farms (where we went last year) and had a great old time picking giant apples from the trees (see the above video). For the first time that we can remember, I'm big enough to really take part and pick the apples without any help.

As soon as we left, Mommy and Daddy simultaneously had an odd meat pie craving, so we went to the Apple Factory and got some meat pies and cider, which we ate on the long drive home. Of course, for dinner, there was more thanksgiving leftovers.

Listening to: Sloan - Recorded Live at a Sloan Party!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!