Friday, October 30, 2009

Sneaking Candy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy caught me trying to sneak a bag of Halloween candy into my bedroom, and had some words with me. This made me angry, and I was pretty rude to Mommy for the rest of the morning. I got over it eventually and drew a picture of a "Girl-Man" on stilts, flying a kite.

Mommy took me to school in the afternoon, and I'm happy to report that for the second time, I was chosen to be the teacher's helper! I got to do the traditional helper duties - I 'took the blue folder to the counter' (took the attendance to the office?) and 'wrote the letters and numbers' (whatever that refers to).

Afterwards, I had a pretty decent afternoon - Mommy and I made the final finishing touches on my Pink Batman costume, which I'm gonna wear to school tomorrow! Let's hope I don't wreck it.

Listening to: The Swell Season - Strict Joy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!