Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Swim Class Excitement!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I neglected to mention yesterday that I had a great morning with my grandparents watching the big F1 race (I'm a fan of Jenson Button) where I paid attention, but wouldn't stop asking questions about the race.

Today was cool - I've been asking fir the past week when my next swimming class would be, and - well, today was the big day! All through school even, all I could talk about was my big swim class. Daddy thinks it's pretty funny - at a trip to the library today, I got a copy of a book that I already have (and love) because this one came with an audio CD.

My swim class was amazing, of course. I was happy to report to Daddy that the water was in fact wet. Speaking of Daddy, he came home late from work because he was busy quitting his job.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!