Saturday, October 24, 2009

TOthBruHS

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I spelled the word 'TOthBruHS' in fridge magnets in an attempt to spell the word "toothbrush." Not too shabby, I'd say. I also drew several pictures of people thinking about 'Bat'.

The weather was windy, cold, and rainy outside. Mommy took me to school, and I left her explicit instructions to pick me up again with warmer clothes for me to wear. She did - once we got home I had some hot chocolate, and the two of us snuggled on the couch watching a movie.

After Daddy got home from work, we had some dinner and then ran some errands - we found some gloves for my Batman costume, candles, some coffee and a video game - but by then the weather was just horrible. We got so soaked!

Listening to: Electric Six - Kill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!