Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waiting for Daddy


Jalopy Driving
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market this morning - we had a good time, but I was disappointed that the sweet potato guy wasn't there (he usually has muffins for me) and I accidentally knocked over some tomatoes, so… we kinda had to buy those.

School was good - it was warm enough that I didn't have to wear my coat, and we went to the library, where I got a pretty awesome Halloween book. I both sat and played with Cheyenne during and after class.

I watched a DVD when I got home, but really wanted someone to play with me - Mommy was busy cooking, so I set up my chair in front of the door and waited for Daddy got home. That got pretty boring after about a minute, so I decided to play video games (and to help Mommy make dinner) instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!