Monday, November 02, 2009

1... 2... 3... weee!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The clocks changes today, which confused us all. I was careful not to gorge on Halloween candy, but I do like to just dump it out on the coffee table and look at it.

Mommy made an amazing batch of applesauce today, which was so good we decided to put it into jars - I made a label, and we took it downtown to Jim & Kristen, who invited us over to spend the afternoon.

Mommy and Daddy and Kristen and Jim (and Cinnamon Bunny) and I went to a cafe (with snotty employees) and had some coffee and tea, and then we checked out Honest Ed's, which was crazy and weird. We hit a comic book store, a movie store (where Daddy got yelled at for taking pictures), a record store, we bumped into my friend Ines at another cafe, and then went out for a delicious sushi dinner! Jim & Kristen - two of our most favourite people - were so fun and really awesome to hang out with. I got pretty amped and excited and noisy! The best part was how they swung me along the sidewalk as we walked, chanting "One, two, three... weeeee!" We took a ton of really great photos, too.

Once we got home, I dumped my candy out on the coffee table and just looked at it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

It was a lot of fun! Christian and James called to say they a lot of fun too!

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!