Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...18º C in November!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a pretty good morning - the weather was really good AGAIN (it was even warmer today than it was yesterday!), so I sat outside and bid a fond adieu to Cool Uncle Gareth, who headed back to You Nork today. He was all "goodbye Clover," and I was, like "kay, bye" and he was all "Can I get a proper goodbye?!" and I was all "GOODbye."

I had a nice time at school today, and Mommy came to pick me up afterwards with Grandpa. I made a fuss over having to leave the playground, and Mommy wasn't gonna out up with any lip from me, so I pretty much cried all the way home (sorry, Grandpa) and for, like, 30 minutes after we got home. I got bored of being upset.

I had a good swimming lesson... Daddy had a tough time dealing with the subway system on the way home from work, so came home pretty exhausted from all the walking he did - which kinda screwed up our evening plans, but whatever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!