Friday, November 27, 2009

American Thanksgiving

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I learned that if I exaggerate my cough to the point of practically hacking up a lung, people will bring me all manner of soothing beverage and give me lots of attention. I'm getting really good at it.

At school today, we drew pictures of firetrucks. Afterwards, I came home and pretended to be a princess while Mommy cooked up one heck of a great (American) Thanksgiving dinner. We joined Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee and had a huge dinner.

Something Daddy didn't mention on the blog yesterday - I asked Mommy if she could put a small skating rink in the backyard so that I could practice my skating skills after it snows... because I'm ready to train for the Olympics. Actually, first I decided I wanted to be a snowboarder, but after Mommy told me what that was, I decided skating was less scary.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!