Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Sewage"

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My little cough has officially been declared persistent enough to prevent me from attending Kindergarten today, which is sad... but I stayed home with Mommy and had a pretty good day in any case. I was waaaay better mood-wise compared to yesterday - we did some crafts and took it pretty easy. Some more plumbers came over to inspect the new piping, and I absent-mindedly flushed the toilet right after being instructed not to (which is ironic, considering how often I forget when told the opposite). Ergo I was pretty embarassed and upset (but not because of the... er... sewage that erupted all over the laundry room as a result).

Daddy came home from work right around the time I'd normally be going to swimming class. After a delicious dinner, I made up a little ditty ("I am the greatest drawer, I am the greatest drawer, I am the greatest drawer - because my name is 'Clover Long').

Daddy took Mommy and I out to Shops At Don Mills to run some errands - we went to the bookstore, got some groceries, some coffee, and some cardboard boxes. We came home and I coughed myself to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!